Sign in to follow this  

Getting new tires... Who does a burn out with the old tires?

i keep my worn out sets so i can stud them in the winter, instead of buying a brand new set of tires to then put studs in and permanently ensure ill never get to ride those babies on the dirt.

just my 2 cents... and you spin em till they blow? what degree of blowage we talking here? how does your rim like it? :devil:

Hahahahaha, Remington would totally make this a thread :lol:

I don't see why a little burnout is a problem, but don't let the rim get messed up......

Guilty as charged :D. I also like burning out at the gas station whenever a Harley pulls in.

• Like 1

i keep my worn out sets so i can stud them in the winter, instead of buying a brand new set of tires to then put studs in and permanently ensure ill never get to ride those babies on the dirt.

just my 2 cents... and you spin em till they blow? what degree of blowage we talking here? how does your rim like it? :devil:

I never though about that, next time I change a set of tires, I may do that.

Hahahahaha, Remington would totally make this a thread :lol:

I don't see why a little burnout is a problem, but don't let the rim get messed up......

Na you can usually find the right time were it will blow lol... cause if u aint paying attention u going to get that whip lash if the tire shreds... haha

Rim is good usually doesnt get to the rim but, I may try the studs for a change good thinking!!!

I knew I was doing something wrong! I just would buy a new bike when the tires got old!

Thats funny lol I but a new bike every time I have to change the filter.

i wish,

We were just "rubberizing" the shop floor Friday night. Just picked up all the new tires today!

• Like 1

I must be doing something wrong. I stack my old tires next to the trailer at the staging area. Put on a sign that reads "$5 ea" and pray someone "steals" them while I'm out riding. So far, so good.

• Like 1

Only time I do burn out is on podium. Otherwise your just putting wear on engine that doesn't need to happen.

Take the tires off and try to sell them for like $10 each.

Or burn them. :naughty:

I tend to give my used tires away. They are still in decent shape, but I like the fresh hook-up of new tires. lol