big gun exhaust

I have the Big Gun Race Silencer with the stock headpipe. It's pretty loud. I'm sure it's louder with the Big Gun head pipe. Obnoxious? Kind of. I know I can't start the bike up without drawing any attention. It's not loud like a Harley but enough to make heads turn... I do like the power though... ?

I'm thinking about getting the quiet core for it. Maybe the Stroker Headpipe with the stock pipe and turndown tip or even another silencer. Any suggestions?

I run a Big Gun on my KLX. I don't think it's obnoxious but I probably won't pass a USFS sound check. I have a quiet core to install in it but havn't idone it yet. I stripped out one of the screws. When I do my next repacking I'll put it in. All in all, I think it is a good system

I run the BIG GUN exhaust tail and header. YES it is loud.

Where I live (IL)it is pretty flat ground, I have been told that I could be easily heard from about 1/2 or so. I have thought about the silencer but haven't got that far yet. IN fact I don't ridr that much, rode a lot the first year then tapered off, got a HD Sportster this year so the poor gal sat all summer. Compared to my drag pipes though the Big Gun is quiet.hehe...It does run better the stock and the header pipe is sweet, great bottom end and top end.Also better throttle response too I thought. You won't be disappointed, might tick off a couple people if they are sensitive about sound though :D

?

KLeeneX300, if you want to get the allen out all we do is bash it on the head with a hammer, it'll fold down enough to get the allen in there nice and tight.

My allen is not a allen any more. It's more of a round hole. My plan is to cut a slot in it with my Dremel tool and use a screwdriver. I'll put new hardware back in, of course.

i have been looking at other options since it sounds like the big gun system may be a bit loud and found a link to muzzy exhaust which claims to have a 93 db system on this site. any feedback on the performance of this system? looks fairly light also. ?