Alessi proving u wrong yet?

A few of you (that know it all) were saying that Alessi would be lucky to break into the top 10 with such a stacked field.

What ya say now??

I see him only moving up....not down. So where are all these other guys that are so much better outdoors than Alessi?

Last week:

Thunder Valley 450 Motocross Results 2013:

1. Ryan Villopoto (Kawasaki) 1-1

2. Ryan Dungey (KTM) 2-2

3. Justin Barcia (Honda) 3-4

4. Trey Canard (Honda) 4-5

5. Mike Alessi (Suzuki) 6-6

Overall

450 Motocross Championship Points 2013:

1. Ryan Villopoto, 100

2. Ryan Dungey, 88

3. Justin Barcia, 70

4. Trey Canard, 70

5. James Stewart, 66

6. Mike Alessi, 54

quack quack

alessi.jpeg

• Like 3

A few of you (that know it all) were saying that Alessi would be lucky to break into the top 10 with such a stacked field.

What ya say now??

I see him only moving up....not down. So where are all these other guys that are so much better outdoors than Alessi?

quack quack

Did anyone know Mike was posting here?

Mike, is it true what they say about your dad and the hose?

• Like 4

Must be the one of the pros that BDubb is talking about.

Just remember Whoop, in an earlier convo I called Alessi for the outdoors. I guess I'm closer so far than the ones that said he wouldn't break the top 10. At TV he caught and dropped DeSalle who has been a top Euro contender for the last couple of years. I mean, he is a Euro and all, but he's still one of the top Euros... ?

• Like 1

Just remember Whoop, in an earlier convo I called Alessi for the outdoors. I guess I'm closer so far than the ones that said he wouldn't break the top 10. At TV he caught and dropped DeSalle who has been a top Euro contender for the last couple of years. I mean, he is a Euro and all, but he's still one of the top Euros... ?

Ok I'll make sure I remember that. :prof:I don't believe I was one of those that said he wouldn't break top 10.

• Like 1

I agree, that is why I said that I only see him moving up, not down....

You all have to admit that he is one of the best outdoor motocrossers on the continent at this point in time and if you can't, well your just haters or jealous.

The third option is that you have taken one too many beatings to the head with a hose.... Just sayin...

Ok I'll make sure I remember that. :prof:I don't believe I was one of those that said he wouldn't break top 10.

Nope, you weren't. Just threw it in for perspectives sake.

I thought it was pretty well known that most of the pro's can't read or write... Hell many of them can barely complete a sentence without some atrocious grammar error.

That's a fact...

I like the guy but I have to say, I believe he's on his way out. I am actually really impressed at how well he's been riding these last two races and I hope he only gets better. The guy will probably go down in history as the guy that had the most hole shots. I wish he wouldn't fade so quickly.

• Like 1