Cooper Webb is legit

Ive been saying it a while now, AC has the Monster hype machine in full force while Coop just sat back and got ready for the pros. AC will be good too, but Coop and jeremy Martin both are straight hard working racers.

• Like 4

Ive been saying it a while now, AC has the Monster hype machine in full force while Coop just sat back and got ready for the pros. AC will be good too, but Coop and jeremy Martin both are straight hard working racers.

Pretty sure Adam is a hard working racer also. Riding with Villopoto and training with Aldon Baker. It's not Adam's fault that he got all of the hype and others didn't. He has one of the most successful amateur career's in history and is good with interviews, of course he's going to have hype. You're not some nostradamus because you probably predicted Cooper would do well, everyone knew he would.

Edited by Racer_ex

Webb is a fighter for sure. He doesn't back down, and no matter how tuff of a competitor, win or lose, they'll know they've been in a race if they line up against him.

I hope he starts up front every race. He puts on a show that's for sure. Fights for it every lap. Glad to see guy's like Coop come up and keep the sport interesting. He will only get better with time and experience. Needs to work on pacing himself for those second moto's but other then that he's doing awesome.

Pretty sure Adam is a hard working racer also. Riding with Villopoto and training with Aldon Baker. It's not Adam's fault that he got all of the hype and others didn't. He has one of the most successful amateur career's in history and is good with interviews, of course he's going to have hype. You're not some nostradamus because you probably predicted Cooper would do well, everyone knew he would, you're just a has-been who's opinion holds as much weight as the rest of us nobody's.

Over react much? If you took all that from my post you my friend take this place too serious. Yep, Im a has been hack, I guess thats better then a never was key board jockey.

Edited by 2uptite
  • Like 6

Over react much? If you took all that from my post you my friend take this place too serious. Yep, Im a has been hack, I guess thats better then a never was key board jockey.

I hope you know i'm just busting your balls.. Don't take what i say too seriously, i know you don't but I'm just rustling your jimmies. Key board jockey? Do you know how many local 25+ wins i have? Sheesh, the nerve..........; ?

Edited by Racer_ex

I hope you know i'm just busting your balls.. Don't take what i say too seriously, i know you don't but I'm just rustling your jimmies. Key board jockey? Do you know how many local 25+ wins i have? Sheesh, the nerve..........; ?

The plus 25 in some areas is no joke.

• Like 1