That was not the James Stewart that i'm used to seeing.......

Yet another reason to say he has no heart, just like everyone said about MC. Seriously though, there is no denying that James has quit many times when he could still ride and compete just fine.

He has bashed his brains out and come back time and time again. I think he has plenty of heart. He sures as hell doesn't need the money. Define "just fine"?

He has bashed his brains out and come back time and time again. I think he has plenty of heart. He sures as hell doesn't need the money. Define "just fine"?

As in as good of physichal condition as the other guys who were still racing. All those guys are riding with some sort of injury and his were no worse than others and less than some who were still riding.

As in as good of physichal condition as the other guys who were still racing. All those guys are riding with some sort of injury and his were no worse than others and less than some who were still riding.

And you know this how?

Didn't he have an SX contract like McGrath?

Supposedly but every year he teased the fans with a possible run at the national title

2009 he was "rewarded" for his SX title. 2010 was recovering from injuries sustained in SX but he teased us at Unadilla....and quit....and then for 2011 he had to find a new team because his was in turmoil

It's always something with James. He just can't help it

Edited by meyermetal

Supposedly but every year he teased the fans with a possible run at the national title

2009 he was "rewarded" for his SX title. 2010 was recovering from injuries sustained in SX but he teased us at Unadilla....and quit....and then for 2011 he had to find a new team because his was in turmoil

in 10 he didnt tease you. He was only coming back for mxdn.

No I am positive it was SX only.

YO &%$#@!

Edit: Man wassup with this bad luck streak JS7 been having? Everything was going so good for him too, he made the pass on RD and Grant to take the lead then had made a 3 sec gap on RD, all that just for his front rotor to break smh

Edited by Kx100Merk
  • Like 1

YO &%$#@!

Edit: Man wassup with this bad luck streak JS7 been having? Everything was going so good for him too, he made the pass on RD and Grant to take the lead then had made a 3 sec gap on RD, all that just for his front rotor to break smh

Sucks for sure... he was running a good pace once RV started pushing him. I don't think he would have had anything for RV or RD but he probably would have held on for 3rd.

His left eye looked really red in his interview too, he better ask RD if he can borrow some goggles in 2 weeks! Those things are pretty sweet but not for the price!

How the hell does a front rotor break with a guard on it? Factory Suzuki has a bad rep for really odd failures that cost the riders. Not saying it is the their fault but its just odd that those crazy failures always happen to them and them only. RD is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Bummed for James but pumped for other riders that fought their way to the front.

Sucks for sure... he was running a good pace once RV started pushing him. I don't think he would have had anything for RV or RD but he probably would have held on for 3rd.

His left eye looked really red in his interview too, he better ask RD if he can borrow some goggles in 2 weeks! Those things are pretty sweet but not for the price!

How the hell does a front rotor break with a guard on it? Factory Suzuki has a bad rep for really odd failures that cost the riders. Not saying it is the their fault but its just odd that those crazy failures always happen to them and them only. RD is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Bummed for James but pumped for other riders that fought their way to the front.

That's what I'm saying, that shit was weird as hell. As far as RD beating him, maybe in the long run but if JS would of kept the same pace, there's no way RD would of passed him. It even looked like he slowed down the last 10 mins

That's what I'm saying, that shit was weird as hell. As far as RD beating him, maybe in the long run but if JS would of kept the same pace, there's no way RD would of passed him. It even looked like he slowed down the last 10 mins

I think RD would have pressed a little harder if JS was between him and RV. He knew he was not going to catch RV, but JS has been a different story all season.

you dont know how bad i hate bubbas bike broke....we were getting ready to see what he had to run the whole 30+2 being pushed by the 2 best out there...R.V. and R.D. had just caught him and were starting to apply pressure to bubba when his bike broke.....i honestly dont think bubba could have run their pace the rest of the race but my hats off to bubba because that is the best moto i have seen him run this year.....it probably gave him some much needed confidence for the next race!

you dont know how bad i hate bubbas bike broke....we were getting ready to see what he had to run the whole 30+2 being pushed by the 2 best out there...R.V. and R.D. had just caught him and were starting to apply pressure to bubba when his bike broke.....i honestly dont think bubba could have run their pace the rest of the race but my hats off to bubba because that is the best moto i have seen him run this year.....it probably gave him some much needed confidence for the next race!

how did his bike brake?