Lets see your best action shot!

Me bar-dragging in a perfect rut at my house. I really think that I have an extremely special gift for making perfect ruts with my bike lol.t the ones at the public tracks are always really shitty compared to the ones I can ride in my field. Anyways, it is really fun!

Bardrag1.png

Edited by dirtjumpordie
  • Like 1

Me on my snowboard. It is entertainment for when I can't be on my dirtbike. Wisconsin problems, you know?

/rodeo7atindianheadofmeandconnorsqp_zps633cca57.jpg

h

Be honest, is this a decent scrub? I am just starting to actually learn them and this is the best I have done so far. I need to go off a bigger jump, but that requires bigger balls so idk about that lol.

ttp://Scrubbing2_zps89b9b90d.jpg

Edited by dirtjumpordie

Me bar-dragging in a perfect rut at my house. I really think that I have an extremely special gift for making perfect ruts with my bike lol.t the ones at the public tracks are always really shitty compared to the ones I can ride in my field. Anyways, it is really fun!

Bardrag1.png

Thats a nice corn rut. ?

Me on my snowboard. It is entertainment for when I can't be on my dirtbike. Wisconsin problems, you know?

h

Be honest, is this a decent scrub? I am just starting to actually learn them and this is the best I have done so far. I need to go off a bigger jump, but that requires bigger balls so idk about that lol.

Oh i live in Maine and i know your pain. Thats why i snowboard too! Haha

h

And yes i think that your scrub is pretty sweet. Thats about all i can do so i know how hard and how much nuts it takes to really send it sideways over a big jump.