Sign in to follow this  

whats the bigest bike you've rode

I rode a couple hours next to one on the highway a while back on the way south. It was a big long straight line and that thing kept up with my cbr just fine. Not sure if it was a 383 but is was a small lock v8 for sure.

Oddly. The "biggest" dirt bike I have ridden was a 1984 TT600 Yamaha that was bored out to 7 or 800cc, I don't remember which, and made about 80hp. That engine in that chassis made life pretty interesting. It also had an appetite for transmissions. :)

The term "big" on a street bike can mean a lot of things. The "big" ones are all crap anyway IMO.

The "biggest" trials bike I have ridden is an old 350 Gas Gas.

For the record. It doesn't take a lot of tuning to make an XR650R faster than a 450. Mine has a bit more than required.

Bike sm.jpg

Black bike.jpg

Some custom chopper that my uncle owned. I don't remember how many CCs it was. It was either 1400cc or 1600cc.

For the record, you mean 383ci not 383cc correct?

Yeah he's talking about a chevy 383 which is a stroked 350.

In dirtbike numbers that is about 6,200 cc's!

Husaberg 650, don't know the rest of the name, but it was a supermoto full modded for racing. It was brutal :)

The biggest cruiser was a vtx1800 biggest street buddies R1 biggest dirt my cr480r unless you count the klr650s but the are just slow

Yeah he's talking about a chevy 383 which is a stroked 350.

In dirtbike numbers that is about 6,200 cc's!

I know what a 383 stroker is thanks, I never did the conversion to CCs though. Sure is a helluva thing to put in bike!

Biggest engine (and bike) was a gold wing 1800. My Vmax 1200 runs circles around the gold wing. Biggest on dirt is my rm250.

GSX 1300 Hayabusa w/TRE stuff removed on a side note: a 2 stroke Ski Doo 600 E-Tec was the hardest accelerating from 0-30 , 0-60 , 0-100mph out of anything i've rode . Sleds are just nuts.

Edited by avocasingletrack

i owned an 81 xr500r when i was 14-15. i am now 17 and ive got a 93 kdx 200. id say i learned that displacement doesnt mean power. but damn that thing was fast! and just imagine a 14 year old rtrying to kick over that thing, what with the decompression and all. i had a sore leg many a time. :p

I rode a kx1000 and a Hi-ya-busa 2500 .

I win the "who rode the biggest bike" bragging contest! :)

• Like 2

Oddly. The "biggest" dirt bike I have ridden was a 1984 TT600 Yamaha that was bored out to 7 or 800cc, I don't remember which, and made about 80hp. That engine in that chassis made life pretty interesting. It also had an appetite for transmissions. :)

The term "big" on a street bike can mean a lot of things. The "big" ones are all crap anyway IMO.

The "biggest" trials bike I have ridden is an old 350 Gas Gas.

For the record. It doesn't take a lot of tuning to make an XR650R faster than a 450. Mine has a bit more than required.

Nice looking bike I'll bet it's fun.

Biggest for me was a goldwing. Totally docile. Heavy, comfy, but not sporty, wild or anything cool about it. Just big. Bragging about riding the biggest bike is sorta like riding the biggest chick. Who wants to ride an ironing board...

• Like 1

My primary vehicle is a KTM 525, which is already a "big" bike in the dirt bike world...

Biggest two-wheeled vehicle I've ridden on dirt is a 950 Adventure.

FILE0004-L.jpg

Ridden a boosted Nytro (Yamaha snowmobile, R1 motor in it). That was fun. :)