Sign in to follow this  

If you didn't ride, What would you do?

What's the fastest car you've ever driven?

I've got a street driven Hot-Rod that runs mid 10's, certainly fun, but nowhere near the fun of tearing up the woods for 3-4 hours on my CR's.

Far as the hobby thing, I started training MMA a few years ago to stay in shape, and it's turned into another passion. But I'm way too old to do anything very serious, with it or bike racing. I've also been playing guitar since I busted my leg racing bikes in '94, guys gottas have something to do when he's old too.

Where do you climb

Fountain Red, horseshoe canyon (not much) Pilots Knob. All in northwest arkansas

• Like 1

What's the fastest car you've ever driven?

Well, I own a supercharged 1965 Mustang Fastback w/ 450 HP, but the fastest car I've ever driven is probably a Porsche GT2. The QUICKEST car would probably be a 10 second 1979 Mustang Pace Car. I've ridden other cars that were equally as fast or faster, but those are the ones I've driven personally.

Sleep on a large pile of money with many beautiful women... I'm just thinking about how much money I would have if I didn't spend it all on bikes and riding!

In reality I would probably get more into snowboarding or into gokart racing.

Edited by KJ790

id have to take strong hits off my crackpipe at steady 3 minute intervals to be able to keep the adrenaline going the way a bike does.

or i'd probably just end up dying of a broken heart somewhere in an argentinian slum. :lame:

riding is life! :ride: dont know where i'd be without being introduced dirt bikes. my life would probably be pretty depressing...

I'm testing the theory right now. I moved to The Netherlands about 13 months ago. I haven't bought myself a dirt bike to ride here. There is no easy access to good single track and I won't just ride motocross. I still have my dirt bikes back in Minnesota. So I ride them when I go there.

I mountain bike more days than not here. I'm going to head out in a few minutes. I ride observed trials about once or twice a week. I'd waterski if I could find a way to do so. I'm fond of barefooting and I brought gear. I brought a wakeboard too. But I forgot to toss in a slalom trick. I have my golf clubs with me. But I haven't golfed here yet.

There is a pretty cool mountain bike loop about five miles from my door. So that's where I spend a lot of time. The trials club ground is about a ten minute drive and I have a van to toss my trials bike in. I'm getting better at trials. But it is taking me a LONG time and a LOT of hard crashes. :)

Remind me never to borrow any of your tools :naughty:

Hello sir nice to meet you

*handshake*

(oh god i just shook hands with that weird kid)

:lol:

Start flying again.

Edited by GammaFunction

I'd have a 2nd gen Miata with a flyin' miatas turbo kit, hardtop, coilovers, rotas, and a 6spd gearbox. And probably crash it into a pole attempting to "drift". I'd be saving up for an LS swap.