HUDSON VALLEY RIDERS

• 4 weeks later...

Me and a buddy of mine are stationed at West Point in the Hudson Valley. We aren't from here so we aren't exactly familiar with the area. I just got a brand new yz450f that I haven't had the time to put it through its break in period yet. My buddy has a 06crf450r that he is eager to ride. I'll pm you my number

Newburgh/marlboro here. We have a decent crew of mostly ATVers and myself (yz125). Usually ride locally, but would be up to meet and ride if anyone has any good local spot

Hey man, I'm located in West Point about 15 minutes from you. I've been looking for some riding buddies as well. I'm new to the area so I have no clue what spots are good. I have a friend that also just got here. He has a 2006 crf450r and i'll be on my 2011 yz450f. I would prefer to ride on a track or at least a trail that has a lot of jumps. If you're interested I can drop you my cell. Same goes for anyone else closeby in the 845 area. I don't mind traveling an hour to go ride at a track, I just really enjoy jumps and berms.

• 3 weeks later...

I come from the 914 area, if anyone has any info i would be really thankfull. My brother and I  are very respectfull riders that will help maintain or help with anything we can. For anyone that could shed some light thanks alot Thumpers : D !!

I'm from 914 but I usually have to go to Englishtown, NJ to the track, but long island has a great spot named Calverton.

Regardless, both are pretty far away. Westchester sucks horribly.

• 2 months later...

I'm in 845, Clinton Corners, Have a DRZ400S.  You guys near Orange County, I have friends that have ridden at Tetz Concrete in Middletown.  If you google it you can see the track in the woods using satellite view.  Its supposed to be above board and legal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...