Trying out some new decals

Very NICE! I love it. Clean, well maintained bike too.

Your bike looks great, and maintains the "Classic" XR look. Personally, I think the graphics on the new bikes are, well ............. pathetic and clownish looking.

Where did you get those graphics?

Great job!

P1010002%20%282%29-M.jpg

ADV.3-M.jpg

I need to get some updated photo's with the wings on the tank.

Cheers,

Edited by Brewster Two

Thanks. They come in a kit made by a company called Nstyle. Bought them at my local Honda dealer for $19.99. They are very good quality, almost pvc type material. Nice bike btw...I have red envy...never understood why Honda thought white would be a good Idea for a bike you will ride in dirt. Lol

Both colors look great, I just think the wings should point back like the black ones. The red ones are on backwards, in my opinion.

I don't see the "XR" stickers on the Honda sheet on their web-site, the wings and all but no "XR"?

My son has a very nice red gas tank off his 2004 XR250, if you'd like I can see if he would want to trade. He had me put an IMS desert tank on and I don't see him using the stock red one anymore.

Pictures attached of his bike ......

P1010072-M.jpg

P1010075-M.jpg

Edited by Brewster Two

My wife says I have ocd. I just enjoy maintenance. I tried out red and black on right side of bike on the tank.

I did my 1996 XR600R like that but they had a left and right wing so the one on the right side of the tank didn't have to be backwards.

Hi all

I wasnt keen on the white side panels, so I made some decals out of sticky back plastic.

Only cost us about $5 to do both sides. Plus a clear sheet to protect them

Not too sure if I like them yet but they can easily be peeled off lol

What do u guys think?

DSC01357.JPG

Hi all

I wasnt keen on the white side panels, so I made some decals out of sticky back plastic.

Only cost us about $5 to do both sides. Plus a clear sheet to protect them

Not too sure if I like them yet but they can easily be peeled off lol

What do u guys think?

Did you do the ones on the tank too?