Sign in to follow this  

2013 CR 450 Prices

Anyone know who has the best OTD prices on the 13's? I am looking to pick one up by the fall and just wondering what everyone is payin. Thanks

I'm curious on this also, I'm hoping to pick one up this week.

One honda shop by me has price of the bike down to $7799, saying its on sale. Thats just price of bike not including tax,title,prep. I didn't think it was very good deal

Abernathys Honda in union city tn. You will not beat their prices. They are a high volume dealer and great people to deal with!! Ask for Tim and tell him I sent you!!

Lets bump this up, anyone bought a 13 lately?

I'm still searching, I found another dealer close to me advertising the price at $7499 (not including tax/setup). This was advertised price so I'd guess going there and talking to them they may work on that. I just didn't have time over the holiday to drive 2hrs each way and they wouldn't negotiate on the phone.

One other dealer thats out of state but fairly close to me gave me "OTD" price of $7549. Up front thats all I'd pay which seems like an okay deal but if I wanted to get it titled in my state I'd have to pay sales tax eventually which would put that over $8000

If u want a title u will pay arnd 8k. I k ow u can get one in Oklahoma for 7500 but it wont have a title. I paid 8000 for mine from

Dallas TX

Edited by Motofighter

i got mine 3 months ago here in New Brunswick CANADA i paid 13,938$ OTD that's with the interest of the payments over 5 years but still just under 13,000 with out the interest.

i got mine 3 months ago here in New Brunswick CANADA i paid 13,938$ OTD that's with the interest of the payments over 5 years but still just under 13,000 with out the interest.

Hows your butthole feeling? You got raped son!

• Like 1

Holy sht!!!!!!! 13 grand??? Theres no way you could of bought one in the states and then return back after throwing some dirt on the bike and acting like you didn't just buy it? I live 20 miles feom Quebec border and les quebecois do that all the time :ph34r:

Paid $8,200 OTD at Champions in Eustis, FL. Most are paying around $8,500.