Sign in to follow this  

standard suspension settings

I got a maintenance manual for my used '02 xr 250r so I could verify if the suspension was at the original settings. But surprisingly the manual didn't include that information. Is it in the owners manual? If so, I will have to order one.

"At the original settings" for what purpose? What are you trying to do? What settings are you talking about? Fork and shock compression and rebound, fork height in the triple clamps, shock spring preload?

For my XR200R the clicker settings were in the owner's manual. The frork oil level max and min were also there. Aswell as the max and min rear shock spring pre load settings. Check around the web for a free owners manual or sometimes they show up on ebay.

On my 03 400 it's 16 clicks off full soft for compressiion and about the same off full hard on rebound.

"At the original settings" for what purpose? What are you trying to do? What settings are you talking about? Fork and shock compression and rebound, fork height in the triple clamps, shock spring preload?

The compression and rebound settings. How many clicks out are they set at from the factory?

For my XR200R the clicker settings were in the owner's manual. The frork oil level max and min were also there. Aswell as the max and min rear shock spring pre load settings. Check around the web for a free owners manual or sometimes they show up on ebay.

Thank you. I'll order an owner's manual.