Sign in to follow this  

removing the o2 sensor

You can get the PU kit at Halls or read more and find out what kind of resistor you need a DIY. I know some guys get them at Radio Shack for $.99 and leave the o2 sensor in place of the bung plug that comes in the kit. And to answer the question " is it worth it? " YES!! 100% YES! Gut the can too or get aftermarket slip on. This is where the CAT is, not in the header / mid pipe like the newer 510. I could be way off, but I want to say the resistor is a 2.2k ohms 1/2 watt

Edited by 1 lunger

Yes, follow the wire from the o2 sensor to where it plugs in to the harness, unplug it and plug in the 2.2k ohms 1/2 watt resister. Now it's in race map. Remove the o2 sensor from pipe and put bung plug in ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373214793.608193.jpg. You'll still need to de cat the can for better air flow. Read the link I sent you in the last post.

Sorry the links not working. Google DIY power up kit Husqvarna TE 510/610/630. Lots of info on Cafe husky and supermoto junky.

Edited by 1 lunger
  • Like 1

There is no cat in the Arrow exhaust. The cat is in the stock exhaust.

It looks like you have the power up kit already. If it backfires on deceleration you could have an exhaust leak. I seal my pipes with high temp silicone. Try the JD tuner if you can't find I beat.

• Like 1

For sure it was done at dealer on sale it only backfires sometimes I just went out and didnt backfire at all.Its seems to just be inconsistent from one day to next.Waiting for my jd hope that makes it run like normal everytime thx alot for ur help fasterman