Sign in to follow this  

Hurt myself good on this one.

This was my third attempt. The first one I landed but laid the bike over, the second one I landed and rode away but came down really hard on the front end so I wanted to do it again and this is how it went:

• Like 1

I think what happens is: the second time when I landed it I came down really hard on the front end so I wanted to come down rear wheel first. Well I thought I had cleared the logs and was leaning and gasing to keep the front end up. Well right at the 22 second mark you see the rear wheel just clip a piece of log throwing the front end up.

Ouch...you can really hear the crack of the helmet hitting the ground (btw, probably should get a new one).

Climbing logs is always tricky as traction can be so un-even.

Jim.

It's always the third time charm that gets you! I was hitting a hill climb many years ago and on the third try I looped it but got away without a scratch. Hope you're doing okay.

Im 30 so not quite a youngster but by no means old lol.

Luckily Ive always fallen well my entire life. Ive been riding dirt bikes since 8 years old, have crashed and fallen hundreds of times and I have NEVER broken a bone. *KNOCKING ON WOOD RIGHT NOW 👍

Today my neck, shoulder and elbow are a little sore. Shoulder and elbow have some really nice bruises.

Video has been sent to comedy central for a Tosh.0 web redemption.