Sign in to follow this  

Found some Sunday humor for you folks...

Yep, the tough guy look in the photo doesn't work either. Probably has he same inflated opinion of himself as he does the bike.

The funniest part is that the dude thinks a photo of him and his girl will help sell the bike !!🤣

Yea the pic with him and his woman really got me laughing lol... 10G's what a fool. Any money you put into the bike, don't expect to ever get it back. Not to mention I am pretty sure the 510cc package makes it pretty freakin unreliable. It would need a rebuild after ever ride, right? Probably why he's sellin...

• Like 2

Didn't know they made a kit that large.

Eitherway the guy looks like an idiot. Oh yeah that RS-2 pipe is really titanium!! I should call him

• Like 1

I like the comment "More torque than even an advanced rider would know what to do with. "

Bet Casey Stoner would be real skeer'd of this beast......lol.

• Like 2

Ok, 1st off "Mamouth Motorsports" is spelled " Mammoth Motorsports". Now, I don't know anyone that would go there for service. They have a very bad reputation. If anyone is willing to pay $10k for that bike would surely give me $5k for mine.

Edited by kevindepot
  • Like 1

Ok, 1st off "Mamouth Motorsports" is spelled " Mammoth Motorsports". Now, I don't know anyone that would go there for service. They have a very bad reputation. If anyone is willing to pay $10k for that bike would surely give me $5k for mine.

I have been there a few times and have yet to ever return. They have a cult following. But I don't see why. They scratched one of my rims years ago because they didn't have a proper way to do tires. They said it was for car tires and I didn't even get an apology. Any idiot that pays that kind if greenbacks at that shop on a drz deserves to get laughed at