Sign in to follow this  

Lots of OEM /Aftermarket crf230/150f parts

0yk2.jpg

8atg.jpg

u6pu.jpg

Hello, I am parting out my 04 crf150f/230 and wanted to offer the parts here first before I sell them locally or on ebay.

The motor was converted from a crf150f to a 230 with all brand new OEM parts. It has 200 miles on it since the build and runs excellent. It has heavy duty clutch springs, wiseco piston, coe show special cam, heavy duty valve springs and retainers, and coe show heavy duty kick start gears. The oil was changed and the valves were checked 20 miles ago. No adjustment has been needed since the motor was built. I am asking $875 plus shipping for this motor. I have more then that into it in just OEM and aftermarket parts.

21/18" Black Excel wheels with tires. These were built from oem crf230f parts and brand new excel wheels/heavy duty excel spokes. I am asking $550 for the pair. They have 200 miles on them.

crf 230 front forks with emulators, again these were purchased with 20miles on them, so they now have 230 miles on them. $275 plus shipping

Rear shock built and valved by helbros racing with just 200 miles since the rebuild. ( 700 total miles before and after the rebuild) $175 plus shipping

Custom ktm pegs/ mounts. I shorted the peg mount that sticks out to far and also made a custom set of ktm pegs to fit the mounts. $70 plus shipping

crf230 carb (just 200 miles on it ) $150 plus shipping

Seat $60 plus shipping

Big Gun Exhaust $175 Shipped

If you are interested in any other parts, just let me know.