Sign in to follow this  

$10,000 REWARD for Stolen Bike Info

$10,000 REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO RETURN OF 3 VERY UNUSUAL HIGHLY MODIFIED OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLES - STOLEN 7/6/2013 from Braddock Heights, MD 21703

Contact Sam Jones 301-788-8848

$5,000 - 2007 KTM 200 XCW - VIN V8KXWH2347M167515 Color Orange Vanity Tag "KTMXCW"

with 2013 electric start motor installed - engine number 035243515

and extensive mods and upgrades including:

Gnarley Pipe with FMF Muffler & Spark Arrester

Revlock Auto Clutch

Left Hand Rear Brake

Scotts Steering Stabilizer

X Bushing in Rear Swingarm

Shortened Ohlins TTX in Rear

Enduro Engineering Seat

Trail Tech Vector Speed/ODO

Carbon Fiber Skidpan

Small Front and Rear Fender Bags

Aluminum Grab Handle on Right Rear

$3,000 - 2009 BETA 300 EVO 4T - VIN ZD3T602010500014 (VIN Not Legible) Engine ZD3E84 0920060

with extensive mods and upgrades including:

Long Ride Kit (1.1 Gallon Aux Tank & Seat)

Scotts Stabilizer - mounted on aluminum block in front of steering tube

BBR Seat at Normal Trail Ride Height

16" Rear Wheel (vs original 18")

EFM Auto-Clutch with working clutch lever

LHRB - Left Hand Rear Brake

Full Knobys 21" Front & 16" Rear

6" Rise Jitsie Handlebars

Acerbis Plastic Barkbusters

$2,000 - 2007 BETA Rev 80 2t with extensive mods and upgrades including:

Rekluse Auto Clutch

LHRB - Left Hand Rear Brake

Scotts Stablilzer

BBR Seat at Normal Trail Ride Height

21" Front Knobby

3.50-18" Low Profile Rear Knobby

Yeh I know a couple people who have had their bikes stolen recently, absolutely sucks, good luck getting your bikes back mate.

I am going to order a screamer alarm, everyone should have one at minimum for security, you can get them for $30

multi-post xD

Edited by millak

Who knows maybe these bikes could end up on Craigslist, fleabay or some YouTube video doing a wheelie in the near future. Beta's are not as common as your average jap bike so it would hard to sell one of these I would think. Best of luck in your finds!

Yeh I know a couple people who have had their bikes stolen recently, absolutely sucks, good luck getting your bikes back mate.

I am going to order a screamer alarm, everyone should have one at minimum for security, you can get them for $30

Do you have a brand make or model number for these alarms? I had something from Doberman Security but they discontinued the model I used and its no longer working from water damage.

Can you post some pictures of the bikes? I live in Northern VA and am constantly looking on craigslist for other dirtbikes, and if I see any that match yours I'll let you know.

Also the reason the cops can't do anything is because there is a no chase law for motorcycles/dirt bikes. Once the officer sees an increase of speed they must let up, because chasing them will just endanger the rider, the officer, and pedestrians. There is a same law in VA, but not a lot of people realize this and just stop like your suppose to haha.

I hope you find your bikes, I will keep an eye out for ads that are similar to your bikes. Besides the mods are there any other distinct things about the bikes that could help identify them?

Edited by Kicker98

Can you post some pictures of the bikes? I live in Northern VA and am constantly looking on craigslist for other dirtbikes, and if I see any that match yours I'll let you know.

Also the reason the cops can't do anything is because there is a no chase law for motorcycles/dirt bikes. Once the officer sees an increase of speed they must let up, because chasing them will just endanger the rider, the officer, and pedestrians. There is a same law in VA, but not a lot of people realize this and just stop like your suppose to haha.

I hope you find your bikes, I will keep an eye out for ads that are similar to your bikes. Besides the mods are there any other distinct things about the bikes that could help identify them?

+ 1 Ill keep the eye out. Im in central VA... Also u should know better than to say they wont chase you in VA LOL They will TRY

+ 1 Ill keep the eye out. Im in central VA... Also u should know better than to say they wont chase you in VA LOL They will TRY

True some will try lol but won't succeed majority of the time lol.

I sure hope you find them. I'm nowhere near you but ill keep my eyes out in Alberta.

They posted on their facebook photo that all the bikes have been recovered.

Who is they?