Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys got a new valve banger today

A few months ago I entered into a bike raffle and I had forgotten the drawing was today! So as im watching the motos from yesterday I was interrupted by a phone call telling me I had won a brand new 2013 KX250F to hop in my truck or hook up my trailer and come pick it up! I asked him If he was kidding he said no but he could call someone else if I was unsure it was true, in shock I jump off the couch and picked up my new bike, sweet I bought two raffle tickets for a grand total of $20

1373251225542.jpg

1373251236337.jpg

1373251250228.jpg

1373251263666.jpg

1373251624432.jpg

WOW!!! CONGRATUALATIONS!!! That is so terrific!!
Im still waiting to wake up and it all be a dream, keep checking my garage to make sure it is still in there:D

That's amazing! I remember years ago back when I had an xr100 I was probably 12 years old or so they had a raffle/drawing for a drz400. I forget who was giving it away but it was unlimited entries and they had the coupon things you had to fill out at the local convienence stores. Me and my buddy must have filled out 100 of those things neither of us won but what can you do haha.

• Like 1

WOW my level of jealousy right now is incredible. Right on!!!

• Like 1

Nice bike!!. I want a 450 myself. Along with my oil burner.

Thanks, I just came off a 450 and I was planning to buy another but I'll never look the gift horse in the mouth, 250f it is so I'll have my 250 2 stroker and my new 250 4 stroke!

haha I wish you were serious man! But seriously congrats that's too awesome. Cant even imagine that feeling.

haha I wish you were serious man! But seriously congrats that's too awesome. Cant even imagine that feeling.

Thanks again! I'll hope to wake up tomorrow and this all be a reality still.

Sweet! Congrats! Any bike is a good bike for $20!

Thanks man, I def wasn't expecting to win but, what a huge discount of the list price though!

Thanks man, I def wasn't expecting to win but, what a huge discount of the list price though!

I'd sell it and buy 4-5 smokers.🤣

I'd sell it and buy 4-5 smokers.🤣

Lol, if the raffle wasnt for such a good cause prob would have sold it but, I feel it would take away from what they are trying to acomplish.

I'm so insanely jealous that I'll take all the fun out of it for you by mentioning that you'll have to pay taxes on it next April. Take that Mr. Lucky Guy!!!!. Seriously, that is way too cool.

• Like 1

I'm so insanely jealous that I'll take all the fun out of it for you by mentioning that you'll have to pay taxes on it next April. Take that Mr. Lucky Guy!!!!. Seriously, that is way too cool.
I take that over msrp any day though lol!