Sign in to follow this  

Pro Circuit Ti-5 vs FMF 4.1 RCT

I've been wondering the same thing. It's a hard choice

I have a 2012 and love the FMF mega bomb with 4.1 silencer. It's great. Little more bottom,

ton of mid and still pulls to the top. My 2011 had the pro circuit and tassarini air box and this bike

smokes it. I'm sure the 2nd injector helped. Not quite as cheap as the guy thinks with the $350 used.

Maybe for a 2005 Kxf.

If you look you can find a good price. Just because it's a 13 doesn't mean he cant find one at a fair price, don't forget the 09+ stuff fits it (though I think they both released slightly optimized a bit more for a 13). I got my ti4-r with 1 race on it, no dings or scratches and a package of new packing for $350 canadian, shipped!🙂

Depends on what kind of power you're looking for, im building my bike towards a hard hitting bottom & mid so im going to get the full 4.1 rct

i am finding stock with the white plug in seems to rev out a lot will it still do this with the fmf even the in had more bottom to mid pull ?

If you look you can find a good price. Just because it's a 13 doesn't mean he cant find one at a fair price, don't forget the 09+ stuff fits it (though I think they both released slightly optimized a bit more for a 13). I got my ti4-r with 1 race on it, no dings or scratches and a package of new packing for $350 canadian, shipped!🙂

Liking the pipe still? 😉