Sign in to follow this  

Honda changing shipping dates?

Hey guys, has anyone else been having problems getting their 2014? My dealer told me the 21st of June for it to come in and honda keeps pushing it later and later. I was suppose to get it the 3rd of July and now my dealer says he has no idea just to wait? In my experience honda has always been pretty close on their shipping dates. I'm itching to ride!!!

Edited by huttoncreek10x

Lots of factors here. I see people in Florida, Texas and California are starting to get their bikes now. Nobody in the NW where I live has a 2014 as far as I know. Bikes in the NW arrive at the port of Seattle and as of last week, the boat has not arrived. The date I have is mid to late July.

The other factor is dealer volume, just like car dealerships. A dealer that sells 5X the volume of a dealer in the next town over will more than likely get bikes before the smaller dealer.

All we can really do is wait patiently...

• Like 1

I'm Having the same issue.. I was told July and I live in Canada so who knows when I'm going to get it haha

• Like 1

I put a deposit on a '14 in May based on mid June arrival in Vancouver Canada. When I checked 2 weeks later it had turned into mid July. A deal on a '13 had fallen through for dealer so thinking that mid July wasn't written in stone either I took the '13. Been modding and riding since early June. Summers go fast in the Pacific NW as mglmstr can attest to and I didn't want to miss out on any good days.

wish you luck on getting your bikes sooner rather than later

• Like 3

Mine hasn't shown up yet --I'm getting the "next week" spiel?? Hey Rick can a person tour the factory?? Have you done it?? Just wondering is all--I had 5 days (R&R)in Thailand in 67 once??

Mine hasn't shown up yet --I'm getting the "next week" spiel?? Hey Rick can a person tour the factory?? Have you done it?? Just wondering is all--I had 5 days (R&R)in Thailand in 67 once??

Im sure you could tour it, but looks like any other car or bike factory

Lots change since '67!

• Like 1

:D Lots change in last 10 years or so, in that part of the world, never mind 40+ years!

i would like to tour the YSS factory. haha, Rick, you want a sideline business? - become an agent for arranging factory tours.🤣

Although i'd be surprised if Honda has factory tours. I'd go if they did, sure. ...Let's find out, if they do, we can meet up there. We can come back to the forum with insider knowledge. :D:cool:

Edited by Cat ji
  • Like 2

Sure, let me look into it, in that area south of Notorious Pattaya, they have all the factories there, car and motorcycles!

I'm Having the same issue.. I was told July and I live in Canada so who knows when I'm going to get it haha

I live in NB and i had one on order they told me LATE JULY MID AUGUST :jawdrop: when i put a down payment on the bike in the first week of may!!

waited waited waited mid june rolls around my buddy's are starting to ride more i am sitting at home with no bike because i sold the previous one :banghead:

and long story short ended up getting a WR250R 🙄

• Like 2

I live in NB and i had one on order they told me LATE JULY MID AUGUST :jawdrop: when i put a down payment on the bike in the first week of may!!

waited waited waited mid june rolls around my buddy's are starting to ride more i am sitting at home with no bike because i sold the previous one :banghead:

and long story short ended up getting a WR250R 🙄

I was considering getting another bike too (still kinda am).. But then I thought about how many hours I've spent looking at parts specifically for the CRF 😛

• Like 1

I was considering getting another bike too (still kinda am).. But then I thought about how many hours I've spent looking at parts specifically for the CRF 😛

haha its funny because i did the exact same thing🤣 and now i spend all my time looking at parts for my bike 😛 don't make a decision on how much time you spend messing around...

• Like 2