Sign in to follow this  

400ex or trx450

ok so i want to get a bigger quad and i want one that is loud and has lots of power... as of now i ride a raptor 250 and i have out grown it by alot so what would be better for the money 400ex or 450

also i have a friend with a 400ex and its pretty loud and i have another friend with a 400ex with a 480 bore kit and its pretty loud as well

Well with an after market pipe, the 450 and 400 are relatively loud(like hmf or fmf) The banshee with any pipe is loud, 2 strokes are just naturally loud. The 400ex is a all around great atv! Decent power, but compared to the banshee it is quiet slow! If u want something loud and very powerful! The 350 v-twin will not disappoint u for your needs! But also depends on the type of riding u do!

Well with an after market pipe, the 450 and 400 are relatively loud(like hmf or fmf) The banshee with any pipe is loud, 2 strokes are just naturally loud. The 400ex is a all around great atv! Decent power, but compared to the banshee it is quiet slow! If u want something loud and very powerful! The 350 v-twin will not disappoint u for your needs! But also depends on the type of riding u do!

except it's not a v-twin

• Like 1

A mild banshee will eat any bike in a straight line. No other atv has the potential to make more power with mods, piped and jetted banshees alone run 450's all day in straight lines. You will never squeeze 70 hp out of a 450 without it needing a rebuild every hour of ride time but for a banshee, it isn't really that hard and it's still as reliable as stock assuming it's done right. A stroked banshee with some good porting and head work is a monster.

Do everyone a favor and don't make your quad loud and obnoxious, you may think it's cool but believe me it's not.