Sign in to follow this  

1999 400sxc side stand & graphics options

I'm really struggling to find a compatible sidestand for my 99 400sxc. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket options I have are and what models they might be listed for as the sxc just doesn't seem to be listed most places :( I'm having trouble getting rad plastic graphics too.

Any help would be appreciated on the matter as I have just got the bike & the stand is bent so bad I'm dreading finding it on its side next time I look outside!

Cheers guys!

No result on the sidestand yet but have made a temp repair by building 4mm worth of tack welds to the stand stop on the bracket.

The graphics for the 400 SXC can be found by searching for 'ktm 620' on google or eBay & plastics are also interchangeable 🙂

I'm really struggling to find a compatible sidestand for my 99 400sxc. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket options I have are and what models they might be listed for as the sxc just doesn't seem to be listed most places :( I'm having trouble getting rad plastic graphics too.

Any help would be appreciated on the matter as I have just got the bike & the stand is bent so bad I'm dreading finding it on its side next time I look outside!

Cheers guys!

HEY! i have the exact same bike as you! and i just got a new kickstand. when i got the bike it didnt have one....i got it from motosport.com

Yay! Another sxc400 owner!! Sometimes wonder if I'm the only one lol! I welded up am extension for my stock stand to put the bike more upright in the end! I also read that the old 610 or 620 plastics are the same & therefore so would graphics be but I have yet to try any.

Another thing I'd like is to know if there are any other brands of bike using the 17mm front axle so I can find a second set of wheels to keep road tyres on 🙂

Yeah when I bought the bike I didn't know how rare it was haha. I've only had the bike for a few months. I've been trying to find a manual cam chain tensioner with no luck... Maybe I can just get a new OEM one