Sign in to follow this  

what next?

Hi all, I got my 250l 4 weeks ago and have covered 800 miles so far, mostly backroads with some sandy greenlaning thrown in for fun. I got the bike new with a full yoshi system on, but it didnt feel any faster than the stock one that I test rode. Since then I have done the airbox mods, fitted 13/42 sprockets and the ejk. Now she pulls like twice the bike she was and sounds a lot nicer, even lifts the front off the throttle if I dump the clutch quickly. So..... what next for more power?

Braided hoses are next, and I have a brembo caliper sitting around going spare...

Photo0328.jpg

• Like 1

Get that big bore in there! As soon as I get enough cash I will be buying that and installing it immediately.

For more power? lol

Well you can't go fast without hooking up 👍

It is also hard to go fast with your face planted in the dirt 😛

can we talk suspension now ... ? :goofy:

• Like 2

Hi all, I got my 250l 4 weeks ago and have covered 800 miles so far, mostly backroads with some sandy greenlaning thrown in for fun. I got the bike new with a full yoshi system on, but it didnt feel any faster than the stock one that I test rode. Since then I have done the airbox mods, fitted 13/42 sprockets and the ejk. Now she pulls like twice the bike she was and sounds a lot nicer, even lifts the front off the throttle if I dump the clutch quickly. So..... what next for more power?

Braided hoses are next, and I have a brembo caliper sitting around going spare...

305 BIG BORE KIT

large_0tve8dscn0012[1].jpg

Can you post a video of that yoshimura exhaust?? I would really like to hear the sound of it. There are alot of owners with FMF and I have heard the big gun exhaust.

Edited by breambuster
  • Like 1

305 BIG BORE KIT

large_0tve8dscn0012[1].jpg

Can you post a video of that yoshimura exhaust?? I would really like to hear the sound of it. There are alot of owners with FMF and I have heard the big gun exhaust.

Awesome, I'm jealous! Please post a review once you've gotten it installed so we can see if it's worth it

Awesome, I'm jealous! Please post a review once you've gotten it installed so we can see if it's worth it

I dont have one yet lol 😢 . That is the stock picture from wheelingcyclesupply.com

I would like the bigbore but anything I buy from crfsonly has horrendous postage costs to the uk, plus I then get hit with importation tax - british taxes suck. Nearly ends up costing me twice! I would also have to send the ejk back to be exchanged, more importation taxes!

I will try to post a video later.

I dont have one yet lol 😢 . That is the stock picture from wheelingcyclesupply.com

But I do. Muahahahahaha :devil:

305ccbigbore.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry about the poor quality phone, it sounds much deeper in the flesh, and the mic kept picking up wind noise.

Sorry about the poor quality phone, it sounds much deeper in the flesh, and the mic kept picking up wind noise.

The video is marked private. I can't watch it.

But I do. Muahahahahaha :devil:

305ccbigbore.jpg

You must have the patience of a saint to not have that installed yet! When I get mine, I may end up missing a whole night of sleep, but I will finish it in one night!
  • Like 1