what next?

Hi all, I got my 250l 4 weeks ago and have covered 800 miles so far, mostly backroads with some sandy greenlaning thrown in for fun. I got the bike new with a full yoshi system on, but it didnt feel any faster than the stock one that I test rode. Since then I have done the airbox mods, fitted 13/42 sprockets and the ejk. Now she pulls like twice the bike she was and sounds a lot nicer, even lifts the front off the throttle if I dump the clutch quickly. So..... what next for more power?

Braided hoses are next, and I have a brembo caliper sitting around going spare...

Photo0328.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all, I got my 250l 4 weeks ago and have covered 800 miles so far, mostly backroads with some sandy greenlaning thrown in for fun. I got the bike new with a full yoshi system on, but it didnt feel any faster than the stock one that I test rode. Since then I have done the airbox mods, fitted 13/42 sprockets and the ejk. Now she pulls like twice the bike she was and sounds a lot nicer, even lifts the front off the throttle if I dump the clutch quickly. So..... what next for more power?

Braided hoses are next, and I have a brembo caliper sitting around going spare...

305 BIG BORE KIT

large_0tve8dscn0012[1].jpg

Can you post a video of that yoshimura exhaust?? I would really like to hear the sound of it. There are alot of owners with FMF and I have heard the big gun exhaust.

Edited by breambuster
  • Like 1

I would like the bigbore but anything I buy from crfsonly has horrendous postage costs to the uk, plus I then get hit with importation tax - british taxes suck. Nearly ends up costing me twice! I would also have to send the ejk back to be exchanged, more importation taxes!

I will try to post a video later.

But I do. Muahahahahaha :devil:

305ccbigbore.jpg

You must have the patience of a saint to not have that installed yet! When I get mine, I may end up missing a whole night of sleep, but I will finish it in one night!
  • Like 1