Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Flexible Motocross Pants

Every motocross pants i try on seem way too tight in the butt and inner thigh area. im 170 5'9 with huge ass thighs. I wear small thor knee pads and my movement is limited once my pants are on. I wear a size 32 pants and if i go bigger they will fall off.

Can anyone recommend a pant that wont limit very much movement and has a large area for knee braces?

guy-ripped-pants-540x390.jpg

I know, not a mx pant but I bought a pair of klim chinook pants and they are great. They have ventilation zippers and they work. I wore them for a week in baja.

On to the point, I have matching anwser gear and I believe I wear the same knee guards. When I would sit on my bike when I just put my boots on the pants would come out of my boots like 2 inches and when I would swing my leg over the bike I could barely get my leg over it because they where so restrictive. With the klims, I don't notice that at all and I have all the movement i need. Quality is top notch too.

I dunno, my Fly Kinetic's seem really baggy, mostly through the knees, and I wear Knee pads as well. I wear a 32 as well, but i'm only 140 pounds, but I ride bicycles alot.....so my thighs aren't very small.

• Like 1

My troy lee gp gear is somewhat fitted in the butt area but it is all that ribbed elastic material that stretches so it's not a problem. They are very roomy around the knees which I like. I just tried on an old pair of thor core pants(i think 2006) on that I use when it's really muddy and was surprised at how tight they fit compared to my troy lees. Hope this helps.

😛 haha jk I like my fox 180's . They have stretch material at the knees and you can find last year's model for cheap.

I dunno, my Fly Kinetic's seem really baggy, mostly through the knees, and I wear Knee pads as well. I wear a 32 as well, but i'm only 140 pounds, but I ride bicycles alot.....so my thighs aren't very small.

I second the above, and can say most for my situation is the same except weight. When I got my first set of Kinetics I was beyond impressed (didn't expect the Fly to be that good) at the design elements and thought put into them, especially if you wear Asterisk braces.

You can also try over the boot stuff, I would imagine by removing some of the tension from the boot area would leave you some extra free play above.

Every motocross pants i try on seem way too tight in the butt and inner thigh area. im 170 5'9 with huge ass thighs. I wear small thor knee pads and my movement is limited once my pants are on. I wear a size 32 pants and if i go bigger they will fall off.

Can anyone recommend a pant that wont limit very much movement and has a large area for knee braces?

Spandex!!!!