Pro taper evo bars installed and drc tail light finished

These are the henry/reed bend, 1 1/8" with .75" risers..the zeta hand guards/bark busters should be here Wednesday, I have prepped and made the holes in the ends of the bars so I can just mount them up. Flat land skid should be coming the same day will post pics of those 2 items when I can.

sorry for the crap quality pics the light is horrible in the garage

protaper_zpsb1fc59a4.jpg

protaper1_zps9b27a0d0.jpg

protaper4_zps69d7a983.jpg

protaper3_zpsfe2a84f3.jpg

protaper2_zps76d5eabc.jpg

ALSO finished off the drc tail light opening, there is a huge gap that dirt/mud/water can get into so I put the dremel to work on some plastic I had laying around and filled it in, just need to plasti dip/caulk the edges black so its totally clean and that should do it.

crftaillight1_zps4ecdd7e1.jpg

crftaillight_zps476d5323.jpg

Edited by r6realtor
  • Like 3

Looking good! I'm not sure what the DRC guys were thinking when they designed these tail light with massive gaps. I too ended up doing a MacGyver job to prevent water and dirt from getting in.

The one we have for our bikes now is actually made for a drz but just happens to fit the crf, DRC has recently released a new one specifically made for our bikes, I actually was thinking of getting it but looks pretty bulky/heavier than the one that I have now and I didn't plan to run turn signals so there would be big holes on the side were turn signals would go.

• Like 3

The one we have for our bikes now is actually made for a drz but just happens to fit the crf, DRC has recently released a new one specifically made for our bikes, I actually was thinking of getting it but looks pretty bulky/heavier than the one that I have now and I didn't plan to run turn signals so there would be big holes on the side were turn signals would go.

If its a clean upgrade they should send for free or nominal cost, just good cutomer pr!

Oh boy, you said Jeep so per the rules of this thread you now have to post a pic of it.

?

All kidding aside, I have had 5 Wranglers, 2 were Rubicons... Love em!!!

Love my rubicon as well!! 2012 with 2.5" lift 33.5 tires/ BMF 17" rims, the new motor is so much better than the one in my 08!!

Dont have any great pics by itself but here are a couple

mybike5.jpg

bikedone5_zps4669fc75.jpg

2012wr250r3.jpg

bikeandjeep.jpg

• Like 4

Nice! here is my old one, I actually did a lot to this one, 4.88 gears, front and rear auburn electric lockers, programmer, etc...

spacers2.jpg

Next to the old truck, for reference the chevy had 9" of lift and 35" tires and the jeep had a budget boost 2" with 33's

jeeptruck00002.jpg

Jeep9-22-0900005.jpg

Edited by r6realtor
  • Like 1