Sign in to follow this  

Thicker mx sock that wont be too hot

Just got a new pair of boots that are just a little too big for me. Im a 12 shoe but apparently not a 12 boot. Anyways, what thicker socks do they have out there that will fill up the extra space in the boot but at the same time not kill my feet from heat?

Thanks

I just recently had the same issue. Alpinestars and Fox both make a thicker version sock that is meant to breathe. I have heard of people wearing two pairs of riding socks so I tried it out and it worked. I would try that first before buying socks.

Edited by Jarrett H

I just recently had the same issue. Alpinestars and Fox both make a thicker version sock that is meant to breathe. I have heard of people wearing two pairs of riding socks so I tried it out and it worked. I would try that first before buying socks.

+ 1

Fox and Gaerne both make socks out of CoolMax material. It's a fantastic fabric. I can't speak for Gaerne's socks, but my Fox pair is thick and comfy while still being breathable. Easily my favorite pair of MX socks I've worn.

I have the "klim vented sock" and it is thick in the places where you need it but id really well vented and stays cool.