Sign in to follow this  

looking for a bike

Dude I used to race hair scramble just been so long lookin for some feed back I haven't riddin a 220

Depends on what u plan on riding but if I was u I would just go with a 450..nice to have the power even if u dnt need it..better to have the power and not use it than to need it and not have it

Honestly, I think any 250 2t is going to be a good bike for you. Plenty of power, light weight and easy to maintain and cost efficient..... It will at least allow you to get your feet wet again and the 250 2ts are a good standard for which direction you want to go next time....

Little bit of MX once I get into again and a lot of woods but I don't think my wife will let me race again lol

If u used to ride b4 then I would go with a 450...never have to buy another bike again

Ive heard lots of bad on the 4t like 1200 top end jobs I'm really looking at a clean 03 250 adult ridden a 45 year old bought it new never raced 1300 what y'all think

Any 4 stroke is expensive if u have to rebuild them but the perks of the 4 stroke is if u maintain it like your supposed to like oil changes and air filter cleaning and ect..what is the 03 ur lookin at?