Sign in to follow this  

Front Fender

Does anyone make a better front fender for the 2013 DRZ 400 Sm?

My OEM got damaged and was about to buy another OEM fender but figured I better asked you guys the experts .

Thanks.

Edited by rraiderr

Does anyone make a better front fender for the 2013 DRZ 400 Sm?

My OEM got damaged and was about to buy another OEM fender but figured I better asked you guys the experts .

Thanks.

Another option is a PolySport.....they make a quality product and one that looks good too. Compare looks and prices and see which one puts a grin on your face...........

I have some short aftermarket fender that I don't like. It is yellow, but the wrong shade of yellow; it doesn't match my factory plastics. And I dread the day when I ride over a pile of dog crap or something. I swear anything I roll over sends a piece of itself up into my helmet. Wet/dirty roads are the worst.

Edited by jtgrimm
  • Like 1

Pics or it didn't happen 👍

Oh man....the pressure is on......thinking , thinking , thinking......alright, I will take a pic in the morning , just for you mate....lol

• Like 1

Some people love it, some hate it..... (I think it looks sick !)

http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/parts-accessories/super-moto-appearance-kit-drz400sm-2006-09.html

But that price is almost enough to scare anyone away !!

qq

I agree it is sick i love it too but holy shit look at the pricetag you can get a whole bunch of other sick shit for that price! Definitely not worth 350 bucks to me... my 30 dollar acerbis will do lol

• Like 1

Oh man....the pressure is on......thinking , thinking , thinking......alright, I will take a pic in the morning , just for you mate....lol

Its morning time M8, wheres the pic?!?!?! lol

Or is it night time there at AussieLand?

I like the UFO supermoto fender better than the acerbis myself. The acerbis is a little bit too stealth fighter looking for me.

Its morning time M8, wheres the pic?!?!?! lol

Or is it night time there at AussieLand?

The land of OZ is 18 hours ahead of CA, right now it is early Wed morning.

• Like 1