Sign in to follow this  

California Looking for a place to live near Santa Clara.

We will be relocating to Santa Clara area for my wifes work. Been searching craigslist but can't a place big enough hold all our stuff need room for 4 trucks a toy hauler, bikes and a couple of dogs. Would like to keep her drive time to less then a hour.

You are going to have to go south on the 101 a few miles to Gilroy to get a place big enough that wont cost a million bucks (literally).

• Like 2

Dust-Devils got it.. Gotta move to Gilroy.. MAYBE Morgan Hill. Plus side is, your closer to Holister

Morgan Hill!! Thats the hill I was thinking of. A little closer to Santa Clara (but way more expensive than Gilroy). or Hollister.

Anything North of Morgan Hill it gets expensive REAL fast.

100k is about the poverty line to live in safe-ish area. Or you head south down 101 or over the hill in Santa Cruz.

• Like 1

Check out traffic reports Santa Cruz is cool and they have a great needle exchange program incase your into shooting meth and hi way 17 only comes to a complete stop once every other day during the summer and twice a day during the winter it's great. You will have to come down to Gilroy or Morgan Hill. I live in Hollister it's a little further out but I drive a company truck and I don't care about gas and I'm 15 minutes away from Hollister Hills. Hollister is very small town but we like it

Thanks for the replys. Will look more into the area between Morgan Hills and Hollister.

How are the area of Fruitdale, Willow Glen and West Valley?

Thanks for the replys. Will look more into the area between Morgan Hills and Hollister.

How are the area of Fruitdale, Willow Glen and West Valley?

Fruitdale...sketchy area.

Willow Glen...no homes under a million. Hood not to far away.

West Valley..less sketchy than Fruitdale.

Summit area above Los Gatos. Will take a lot of looking but you should be able to find something.

Ssssshhhhh :rant: Nothing but meth heads up here!