Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know where this race was?

Those spectators / cameramen are wanks. Why the hell would you just stand there and watch? I know there weren't any serious injuries, but there's a huge potential for one of the riders to be hurt pretty bad or even killed. I think someone should have pushed them into the pit just for standing and watching instead of waving the riders off.

Those spectators / cameramen are wanks. Why the hell would you just stand there and watch? I know there weren't any serious injuries, but there's a huge potential for one of the riders to be hurt pretty bad or even killed. I think someone should have pushed them into the pit just for standing and watching instead of waving the riders off.

Personally, I don't think the promoters/race organizers responsibilities should be placed on the spectators shoulders. To me most of those riders looked fully committed and waving arms at the top of the hill, in the rain and 20 yards beyond the pit of doom was going to do much. The spectators "or wanks" would have had to be half way down a wet ,slippery, muddy hill waving riders off...fault/duties lie with Red Bull in my opinion.

Edited by Braap91
  • Like 1

What could the spectators done? Only yell or jump to try to keep the other riders from going that was. You can see most of the riders that fell just gave up and watched the carnage.

Some hay bales on the edge might have helped.

Was that on the first hill or the go around for those stuck in the lake?