Sign in to follow this  

2014 Models

Looking very nice with the red plastics. Two strokes seem to have a different tank to the four strokes. Wonder if it is bigger that this year's and if it will fit the 2013 models:

0ld3.jpg

6dhw.jpg

1373390371705.jpg

Edited by thebob_za

Yep, Tim sent the E-mail out today. Looking forward to see the RS models.

I reckon the bottom bits of that white tank is going to be a b!tch to keep clean, especially if I see how scratched mine is getting already.

I reckon the bottom bits of that white tank is going to be a b!tch to keep clean, especially if I see how scratched mine is getting already.

That's only cause you ride like an animal 😛

personally prefer the looks of the 2013-looks brighter and lighter. Glad there is more fuel capacity, but think it needs to be even more. Wonder what the changes made to the suspension are-and why they changed anything? Glad to hear the list of changes is short -leads me to believe the '13 models are pretty well sorted.

personally prefer the looks of the 2013-looks brighter and lighter. Glad there is more fuel capacity, but think it needs to be even more. Wonder what the changes made to the suspension are-and why they changed anything? Glad to hear the list of changes is short -leads me to believe the '13 models are pretty well sorted.

Thank God the IMS tanks are shipping. Between the '13 stocker, the '14 stocker and the IMS there should be just enough fuel for each of the three bears.

Stock rear spring in '13 was a 4.8, but most guys of average stature found a 5.2 to work better. The stock Sachs forks are well made but in need of some valving help - sounds like they did it at the factory.

But yes, the '13s were remarkably well sorted for a first-year bike.

SO I see they using "NEW OIL", &%$#@!....... new oil weight, brand, what?

Or just oil out of a new bottle... :devil:

SO I see they using "NEW OIL", &%$#@!....... new oil weight, brand, what?

Or just oil out of a new bottle... :devil:

Huh?

From ladakar.com:

- New Oil in the front fork to reduce temperatures and minimize friction

I didn't see a different oil. I thought they had signed up with Motul?

That was 2013. American Beta just signed a new 2014 deal with Walmart to supply Shell Rotella for all the bikes. :devil:

• Like 1