Sign in to follow this  

Ever ride naked

Gold bond the heck out of the seat and hope you don't slap or pinch the danglers.........nah still no desire!

Meh, I don't think crashing and having a hot pipe lands on your balls sounds fun.....

I could think of other reasons to be naked on the bike tho......

• Like 1

Not me personally but my buddy did it once. If you could imagine a 350 LBS guy naked on a honda 750 shadow you are not even coming close to horrors that I remember from that night 18 yrs ago. But he put on 10 miles nude in 50 Deg weather.

her poor vagina. i like fit women as they are usually bad asses and she is certainly fit. i don't think she looks like a dude. she looks like she would rock your world, make you tap out then buy you a beer. It was pretty cool to see a naked chick blast a berm but all i could think about is vag / gripper seat interface.

• Like 1

Only thing im seeing good here would be the nice breeze on the boys untill the bike was hot.... then my 450 would cook em lol to hot to be naked..... So naw not doing it, and i dont get drunk enough anymore to do that !

Only thing im seeing good here would be the nice breeze on the boys untill the bike was hot.... then my 450 would cook em lol to hot to be naked..... So naw not doing it, and i dont get drunk enough anymore to do that !

they make vented pants for that! lol.