Sign in to follow this  

2010 TE 450

Im considering purchasing a 2010 TE 450 for 4500 from a friend. It has 13 hours and 200 miles so its practically brand new. I will be using the bike for 80% dirt and 20% street. I just want to confirm that this is a decent price.

thanks

YES!

Great price, I sold my 09 end of last year for just over that with same use. Great bike, you will love it, just make sure you read all the upgrades it will need and you will be very happy.

YES!

Great price, I sold my 09 end of last year for just over that with same use. Great bike, you will love it, just make sure you read all the upgrades it will need and you will be very happy.

great thanks, I have been looking at a KTM 350 exc-f but prices are still kind of high. Are the updates in the forum?

great thanks, I have been looking at a KTM 350 exc-f but prices are still kind of high. Are the updates in the forum?

Search power up and see sticky at top of front page. Also, join cafehusky dot com if you haven't already, and you will have a Plethora of information. KTM ergonomics are funky for me.

Thanks. He told me that he has a power up kit that has never been installed. I really don't know what that consist of tho. I heard some stuff about Husqvarna not making bikes anymore or a possible merger with KTM. Have you heard anything?

Thanks. He told me that he has a power up kit that has never been installed. I really don't know what that consist of tho. I heard some stuff about Husqvarna not making bikes anymore or a possible merger with KTM. Have you heard anything?

It's all on the pages and threads, read away and take most posts with a grain of salt. Haters, lovers, fencers, they are all there. Me, I love my 08 so much I am on engine #2. Didn't like the way the 449/511/630 felt between my legs and on the test rides. Decided to sell all my Husky bikes but the 08 and get a Beta for back up. If you could afford one of them, they are a great bike and doing good.

Husqvarna will replace the Husaberg in the KTM family, the rest is all on the pages.