Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia Vancouver Island Riders

Thought I'd start a thread, see who else is around.

I'm looking for people to ride with around C.R. & area.

Anyone ridden the quad trails in/around the beaufort range riding area?

946993_10151709291293060_1824807690_n.jpg

My wifes parents live on Saltspring......piss all for riding there!

got that right, VI's getting that way, since the government sold most of the Crown land to private companies. Closed to public access for the safety of us all....... :foul:

OP, check out Dualsport BC for a local connections.

Edited by topaz250

If anyone wants to swap some trail rides in other areas on the island I'm game. I can host riders in the Sooke area.

Quite a bit of riding on the island, just have to know the right people;)

yep, lots, "just have to know the right people", that's the sad part, seems we have the same starting point so you know the private land is private land part.......

yep, lots, "just have to know the right people", that's the sad part, seems we have the same starting point so you know the private land is private land part.......

Yep, seems like staying low key is the "key"

I know very little but then stuff I have ridden is really fun tech stuff

Thought I'd start a thread, see who else is around.

I'm looking for people to ride with around C.R. & area.

Anyone ridden the quad trails in/around the beaufort range riding area?

946993_10151709291293060_1824807690_n.jpg

There are some trails up at the moto track as well

If anyone wants to swap some trail rides in other areas on the island I'm game. I can host riders in the Sooke area.

that's a good offer, you have a plate?

sooke was my old 2smoke riding grounds.

pm to sort out details.

Looking for ppl to ride with around parksville/nanaimo.

I typically ride whiskey creek, consider myself and intermediate rider. Seems everyone I meet is either too fast or too slow.

I typically ride whiskey creek, consider myself and intermediate rider. Seems everyone I meet is either too fast or too slow.

PM me, most of the I am just casual, I'm not super fast or super slow, just like to ride and enjoy myself with no pressure

I'm In nanaimo, I ride a dualsport fe501s I think I'm Imtermidiate but I'm a gumby lol I just like to enjoy myself and explore mostly. Trying to find riding groups around here.

I'm in nanaimo but I ride whiskey creek once in a while. Could always use a riding buddy

Just made an account here. Got a couple of us who ride usually around nanaimo area. Logging roads by the river and into the mountains, around dumont, and when I can convince em to come my way, errington / whiskey creek area. I live in errington. Ride a klx 250sf. Buddies rides: two crf250l's, a wr250x, and a dr650 (with street tires. haha).

We're all relatively tame, but I wouldnt say slow. Just newer to dual sport riding. I tried some of the single track in the whiskey creek grounds, but it was totally nuts for my abilities and bike. Ruts deep enough my pegs got wedged in the banks, and crazy steep drop offs and muddy hill climbs. I heard someone here mention theres some nice easy single track there, but I havent found a resource or person who knows the area to show em to me. Looks fun out there though.

Check us out on Facebook, VI enduro riders, I ride a 2015 fe501s and generally do single track and trails. We should go for a ride sometime I live up in cinnabar so I ride around Benson and nanaimo lakes alot.