Sign in to follow this  

Lets See Your KX125!

I'm in the slow process of turning my 2000 kx125 into a woods machine for hare scrambles, so I'm interested in seeing other people's kx125's! If you can, post a picture and give a list of your aftermarket parts!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373423981.245299.jpg

This is the most recent picture that I have... So far the upgrades are a Twin-Air air filter, Boysen Dual Stage Reeds, Renthal Twinwall handlebars, Turner oversized mounts, Renthal barpad, ASV front brake lever, ASV front brake lever dust cover, ASV rotator clamp, Renthal Kevlar grips, Renthal grip donuts, Procircuit R-304 shorty silencer, and 2008 kx450f fork protectors. I have a lot more planned, wayyyy too much to list!

Cool bike. How do you like the Renthal Kevlar grips?

Thank you! I have some big plans for it. And I absolutely love the grips. The feel great and grip really well. The only problem I have is that I laid the bike over several times while attempting Grizzly Hill at Carolina Adventure World and they got kinda tore up. That's completely my fault though, the hill is hard, slick, dirt with roots and rocks and is pretty tight. You have to dodge trees while climbing it as well as try to keep up momentum and keep traction on the back wheel.

Sick bike Jeekinz! I'm digging the old school shroud graphics!

A couple old pics from when I had my '04

000_0007.jpg

WCdouble.jpg

100_0321.jpg

Cool to see some older pictures!