Sign in to follow this  

anyone seen this trailer before?

Found this pic by fluke and can't find anything more about it. Looks like a good light way to haul a bike with a small car.

can't tell if genius or stupid (29 photos)1.jpg

Edited by kball

Yup seen it. Company that makes it is just down the street from my work. I work at Leatherman. See the address of both businesses if you don't believe me. I see that car and bike outside his office at least once a week for he local racing, I have never seen him ride but I would think he is pretty good rider.

I LOVE my Leatherman WAVE!!! Best thing since sliced bread!!

wave.jpg

Worth every penny.

#1 selling tool... glad you are happy with it. ever have a issue don't hesitate to call us.

#1 selling tool... glad you are happy with it. ever have a issue don't hesitate to call us.

I've actually tried to break it several times by using it as a pry tool, dropping it from a roof, using it as a hammer. The damn thing just won't break!!

• Like 1

I've actually tried to break it several times by using it as a pry tool, dropping it from a roof, using it as a hammer. The damn thing just won't break!!

Same exact story with my Toyota Avalon. It needs to die.

That trailer seems like it would be a 2 man job to get your bike upon that bar and balancing. Maybe you roll the bike on when its unhitched but still. I will say that it is kind of cool. But it kind of looks like it should be behind a 99 civic hatch.