Sign in to follow this  

Selling two bikes to get one

Hey all,

Im considering selling both of my bikes (07 yz250f and 05 cr250r) for a new 450 sx-f. Ive had the yz for almost three years and have ridden 250f's going on 6 years now. I got the 250r thinking i would enjoy it but i never really felt at home on it. (I mainly ride track and some desert.)

Anyways, does anyone have any feelings, good or bad, on the new ktm 450's?

Also, has anyone regretted selling two bikes for one? It is nice having two bikes but the new 450 would be really nice.

As you can see, I could use some opinions from other people.

Thank you!

well, i wouldn´t give a 2 stroke away nowadays, they will become very rare and for us amateurs those are really good bikes

but it mostly depends on you. my suggestion would be: keep the honda and give the yzf away and maybe you´ll find a used 2011 SXF for a bit more money. but the other question is if you really need another bike, but like mentioned above, it´s your choice 🙂

I sold my KTM 125sx and my EG YZ 144 to get my 13 KTM 150. I figured I can only ride one at a time, and with a new bike I shouldn't have any major mechanical issues. I think maybe once I've missed my 144, not because of an issue with my new bike, just liked that bike a lot. For me it worked out well, the new bike gets better every ride, I've got half the maintenance to do, half the parts to buy, and twice the space in my barn to do it.