Sign in to follow this  

Missouri Looking for Riding Buddies in SW Missouri

Hello all, I am new to TT so I figure I will introduce myself first. I have been riding (XR 250r) about 3 years now and just recently I have lost my riding crew. I would say I am pretty confident on my Honda but don't feel comfortable enough to go out by myself. I live in Springfield but travel to Chadwick regularly. Bottom Line: I love to ride.... I caught the fever. I am not the fastest through the woods but I can get up most anything Chadwick has thrown at me. If I could just find another person out there like me or a group that rides regularly I would continue my love. If anyone has any questions or help it would be most appreciated. Braaaaaaaaaaaap.

Shoot me a PM. We've very likely seen each other at the 'Wick several times. Ever notice the little black Mitsubishi pickup with the homemade wood ramp on the tailgate at Camp Ridge most weekends? That's me..

• Like 1

I ride alot with Tom down there but my work schedule is changing, I'll try to give you a pm before I go next time or shoot me one and let me know of a time your going and I'll see if I can make it.

I've seen you out there a few times with Kevin. When are you going to come out to the track?

OP

I haven't been in awhile since it's more of track season, but when the tracks close for the season we usually go once a week.

Another thing to look into is the HHR ranch in Marshfield, they are single track only, and they lowered their rate to $50, you get a key to ride whenever you want for the rest of the year.

I've seen you out there a few times with Kevin. When are you going to come out to the track?

Hopefully get back to Soggy bottom in a couple weeks. Working some overtime now which blows me out of the water for doing much on the weekends. 50 hours on a Mig welder in 90+ temps pretty much drains me. Probably only do it for another week or 2, so hopefully I can hit the track a few times then.

I will keep ya'll posted when I head back down there. I'm normally around KC pavilion. Right now I broke a tap off into the sub frame. So right now my bike is all tore apart. Maybe next weekend I will be down there.

I'm bookmarking this thread, since I live an hour north of you. Bike-less at the moment, though. I wonder if it's too late in the season to be looking for a bike...

I wonder if it's too late in the season to be looking for a bike...

Craigslist is full of them year round, trick is to find a decent one for a decent price.