Mrd/SSW how long does it actually take to get it?

I saw on the store to allow for like 5 weeks. Just curious if it actually takes that long. I'm looking at buying my exhaust next month.... ..don't want it to finally show up in the winter months lol

We update this info based upon what Dave @ MRD tells us. We're in contact with MRD fairly regularly, so the time-line listed is up to date. The TT store process is NOT adding time to this timeline. Dave, come one man... You need to work 42 or the 24 hours a day available dude! ?

OK thanks. I was just curious since sometimes people over estimate to give them selves a nice window if time. I'm pretty dang inpatient so that sucks for me lol. Have to consider the yoshi as well I guess. What's the best yoshi pipe setup for around 500? Any other good pipes in that price range?

If the stock didn't sound like hammered crap I'd leave it on......not a big fan of 200 bucks per 1 HP gain lol

OK thanks. I was just curious since sometimes people over estimate to give them selves a nice window if time. I'm pretty dang inpatient so that sucks for me lol. Have to consider the yoshi as well I guess. What's the best yoshi pipe setup for around 500? Any other good pipes in that price range?

If the stock didn't sound like hammered crap I'd leave it on......not a big fan of 200 bucks per 1 HP gain lol

Under promise, over deliver always makes happy customers. ? The estimate is somewhat generous, but not crazy.

Dave at mrd makes them then what is the ssw tag on them? Does eddie make the head pipe or something?

My understanding is the Eddie helped with the design and testing, but has nothing to do with making the product.

Thats cool i thought eddie made something specific with it or something... obviously its opinion but is it better to order through eddie or mrd themselves? Or is there no difference?

Whomever you order it through, it is more than likely going to be shipped from MRD's shop to your door. I was at his shop on Friday to get my old pipe fixed, and he can't work fast enough to build any kind of inventory right now. If I were you I would call him and see if he will be able to throw in anything for no extra cost such as an arrestor or quiet insert.

• Like 1

Been waiting for mine since May 7th. Ordered from epic so that's probably why it takes so long.. Should have ordered directly from MRD. Normally I would have asked for a refund but Epic initially gave me a 4 week wait period. By the tome my other stuff (carb.. Ect) arrived they changed their time to no ETA, and Eddie told me over the phone that he was looking for someone else to manufacture the pipes. Shitty but what you gonna do. Been looking into other pipes, and even tho I don't really want it.. A friends friend has a yosh dual exhaust for sale

How long does it take to make the pipe? Realistically... eddie chime in if you like im sure your probably the only one on here that knows the fact lol

Eddie does not make the bike, its Dave over at MRD, super nice guy to deal with, give him a call, or better yet email him for any questions, i asked him like 10-15 questions/emails about the pipe, he answered all of them, i originally ordered the pro comp, but after reading on this forum, wanted the MRD/SSW version, he changed my order with no issues.

Dave is truly great at Customer service.

• Like 3

How long does it take to make the pipe? Realistically... eddie chime in if you like im sure your probably the only one on here that knows the fact lol

When I was shooting the crap with him, he said he can only make 2 pipes per day. If you know anything about mendrel bending, you need extra material on the pieces to be bent for the machine to grip on. That means every piece has to be cut to length and prepped for welding by hand. Also being that the pipe is tig welded, you don't want the gaps to be more than 1/16" so that takes some time to make everything fit the way it needs to.

I am sorry these pipes take so long to ship , it is because I am getting orders faster than I can build them , I am working long hrs and weekends already , and I refuse to hire help and have to raise the price to cover it and see the quality suffer as a result

Dave Harryman

• Like 10

I am sorry these pipes take so long to ship , it is because I am getting orders faster than I can build them , I am working long hrs and weekends already , and I refuse to hire help and have to raise the price to cover it and see the quality suffer as a result

Dave Harryman

Just work on our customer's orders first and you'll be good. ?

• Like 1