Sign in to follow this  

Washington teanaway trails and camping

Can anyone post a link to accurate teanaway trails? Directions to campsites? Headed over Friday. Anyone care to join?

I'd hit Taneum before Teanaway. Have you ridden either area before? You don't want to ride Teanaway without a saw and somebody that's been through it before.

Bring a saw and be ready to use It.. Only a small portion has been cleared and there is still snow up high. Please don't go around the blow downs.

• Like 3

I'd also be sure to tell folks of where you are riding as Teanaway has lots of die if you fall type trails. Think wicked exposure on sidehill goat trails.

I'd also be sure to tell folks of where you are riding as Teanaway has lots of die if you fall type trails. Think wicked exposure on sidehill goat trails.

What's your You Tube name? You did a ride that I want to do...

Edited by Lenny Knoedler

Cut my teeth over there on 1995 husky 250, at the tender age of 13. Step dad was a maniac rider. Nothing I can't handle over there, just alot slower than I used to be. Three of us and three saw, were gonna get as much cleared as we can. Teanaway is our backup because upper mad river isn't open yet. Gonna be up there cutting windfall soon as its open. Can someone direct me to a campsite up high or out there a ways in teanaway.

Just a bit of advice.. if you aren't already familiar with the Teanaway trails I would go to Taneum or Naches. If you do go please do not spin your tires or speed past the angry hikers. The trails aren't really worth the drive IMO anyway.

• Like 1

What's your You Tube name? You did a ride....

give it up Lenny :naughty:

:goofy:

• Like 1

The trails aren't really worth the drive IMO anyway.

Ya, not much to ride there and they're far away from everything. Taneum and Gifford are better places.

Edited by shrubitup

Nothing to see hear move along

Edited by berknuts