Sign in to follow this  

what 2014 250f & 450f is best?

Was wondering what 2014 250f and 450f you would buy and why?

What do you like about them?

Whats the advantages & disadvantages?

Who do you think will take out the 2014 shootout?

id try the yz250f and crf250. ive always liked crf250's for some reason and i want to try an FI bike. On the yz250f, i want to see the changes yamaha did to it and how good it is. i drove and 2008 yz250f and i loved it, but it had a little but of jetting issues. I think the sxf250 is going to win the shootout. you know how magazines are, THE ONE WITH THE MOST HP WINS

I'd go with the yamahas because I want to try out their new design. They supposedly handle really well.

I have heard the new yz450f actually feels pretty close to the old one even with all the changes.

I have heard the new yz450f actually feels pretty close to the old one even with all the changes.
it's because the last gen yz450fs allready had the rear engine thing going on so I can see how it feels similar. The 250f on the other hand...

id try the yz250f and crf250. ive always liked crf250's for some reason and i want to try an FI bike. On the yz250f, i want to see the changes yamaha did to it and how good it is. i drove and 2008 yz250f and i loved it, but it had a little but of jetting issues. I think the sxf250 is going to win the shootout. you know how magazines are, THE ONE WITH THE MOST HP WINS

If it was like that KTM would be undefeated lol. A good bit would be the suzukis. Great bikes

• Like 2

Who do you think will have the most reliable engine?

Best handling?

Best suspension?

Lightest bike with all required fluids?

YZ250F finally got EFI, they held out for this long you better believe it will be good