Sign in to follow this  

FAST Riding On Tight Single-Track! GoPro HD

hey guys. this is a video i made out of some footage i got by putting my gopro on my buddy and having him chase my other buddy, both on KTM 300 EXC's. let me know what you guys think!

Edited by luvmy08husky

starts off slow, then picks up speed quickly, so watch through. and tell me what you guys think! we ride in the appalachian mountains of western NC and they have such awesome foliage. this is in spring so it's not even as grown in as it gets. from rhododendron tunnels to hillsides so green it looks unreal! as good of a job as GoPro's do they can't pick up how steep a lot of this is. some of the trail cuts across slopes as steep as 60* and the riding surface is a flat swath 2 shovels wide where a traverse was dug into the hillside. i mostly ride out here on my trials bike and it's SUCH a workout!

Cool trails dude, great riding by those guys. Got any vids of the trials bike out there?? Would be cool to see

Cool trails dude, great riding by those guys. Got any vids of the trials bike out there?? Would be cool to see

thanks for watching. yeah, here's a vid i made of trail riding the trials bike. it's a gas gas 280 txt

wow. you guys out east ride some amazing stuff in the woods.

thanks for watching. yeah, here's a vid i made of trail riding the trials bike. it's a gas gas 280 txt

That's sweet, I didn't think the trials bike could keep up with the actual dirt bikes but those were some pretty tough looking trails. Great riding

thanks guys. yeah, the trials bike will wear you out for sure but when the trails get super difficult that's when it shines! most of what we ride out here is really challenging, steep, and rocky so i've gotten to the point where i just don't even like dealing with my big trail bike. it's a kx250f but with a weighted flywheel, steering damper, and ohlins suspension so it's really capable and fun. we do have one spot i'll get some footage of soon that's really fast and flowey and if i keep my trail bike it'll be almost just for that spot. it's definitely true that when the riding gets fast and flowy enough you'd never keep up on a trials bike. all that said, there's still actual trials riding! i can go out in the woods at my house and play for a half an hour on just a tree stump and have as much fun as if i'd ridden 5 miles!

• Like 1