Sign in to follow this  

Post your pics of your kids with their bikes

Sitting here going through some pics on my phone and I have some of my son sitting on my bike.Anytime he goes out to the garage he points at it and makes his version of motorcycle/car noise and always has to sit on it. He gets his "my first moto" book out and reads it to himself. I'm hoping he continues to show interest in bikes . I can't wait til the day he starts riding and we get to go on our first ride together. He's almost 17months so I have awhile still Post up your pics of your kids with your/their bikes and any stories you may have ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475461.400038.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475501.441095.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475555.140116.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475573.308134.jpg

Me and my kids last year at rocky hill mx in Connecticut

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

My son "pretending" at the racetrack back in 2009.

MasonatWabash2009_zps687788f8.jpg

Edited by mxracer106
  • Like 4

Same little CT70 I learned to ride 30+ years ago.

DSC_0004.JPG

• Like 1

Find what creepy ? That people share pics of their kids enjoying the sport that we all do? Only thing creepy is you thinking about it in that manner. That's what's creepy ..,

Edited by YamaRider287
  • Like 7

Sitting here going through some pics on my phone and I have some of my son sitting on my bike.Anytime he goes out to the garage he points at it and makes his version of motorcycle/car noise and always has to sit on it. He gets his "my first moto" book out and reads it to himself. I'm hoping he continues to show interest in bikes . I can't wait til the day he starts riding and we get to go on our first ride together. He's almost 17months so I have awhile still Post up your pics of your kids with your/their bikes and any stories you may have ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475461.400038.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475501.441095.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475555.140116.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1373475573.308134.jpg

My 13 month old does the same thing and goes buckwild when he sits on my bike!Funny as hell! He loves tinkering on it with me too! Edited by mat77

It's a video with him wearing a helmet..you think a pedo will beat off to that?

Idiot...

Idiot? The thread title isn't "Post provocative pics of your kids with no helmet"

It's just about the kids enjoying their bikes.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

• Like 3

Idiot? The thread title isn't "Post provocative pics of your kids with no helmet"

It's just about the kids enjoying their bikes.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Take a hike jerk.