Sign in to follow this  

Georgetown Sat morning 7/13

I want to ride GT Sat morning, early start to get a couple of loops in before it gets too hot. Stage at Rock Creek. Anyone? Bueller?

When, Where, How, & Why? 😉 Edited by superslyko
  • Like 1

When, Where, How, & Why? 😉

The when and where are right there... How? "Very carefully". Why? Because its there? Because riding is better than sitting on the couch, hell riding is better than just about anything!

Early for me is 10:00 am on a Saturday.

But my bad, I'm out.

Edited by superslyko

Ill wake up early to watch tombstone

I'm your huckleberry. Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave. Classic.

I'm all about happy wife happy life I get that one for sure. I had to scrap riding plans last weekend cause I got the stink eye when I brought it up, but I have clearance from the tower for this Saturday.

Timing was no good today. These summers she has got the kids all week so Im going to either need to time it just right or pull the "Grandma will watch em" card. At this point its not looking good though.

Damn I want to ride.

I'll be at Worton's at 8:00, grab a sandwich then head up to Rock Creek staging, kickstands up at 8:30. Blue Sequoia pulling a trailer with a KTM 300.

Ill come along if you don't mind. I have not ridden in a few weeks so I might be a little rusty. I will be in a gold Chevy trailblazer with a 06 YZ450 on the back.

(916)715-2963