Sign in to follow this  

JDay Round 8 gopro

gopro from last weekend's race, bike bogged really bad on the start so i was in pretty much last, at the end of the first lap i was in 15th. stepped it up a bit and was in 5th by the end of the race. ended up with 5th overall. didn't get the first moto on the gopro because the file got corrupted somehow. it was way too hot out (in the 90's) and i started getting dizzy on the last lap and immediately after the race i had to dump 4 bottles of water on my head to cool down. anyway here's the video, enjoy and criticize if you want 👍

Edited by hondaftw13

gopro from last weekend's race, bike bogged really bad on the start so i was in pretty much last, at the end of the first lap i was in 15th. stepped it up a bit and was in 5th by the end of the race. ended up with 5th overall. didn't get the first moto on the gopro because the file got corrupted somehow. it was way too hot out (in the 90's) and i started getting dizzy on the last lap and immediately after the race i had to dump 4 bottles of water on my head to cool down. anyway here's the video, enjoy and criticize if you want 👍

What about that dead guy next to the Kaw???