Sign in to follow this  

Well, I'm impressed with EJK

I received a follow up call on my EJK programmer purchase today. I'm very impressed. Definitely a class act. Thank you very much.

Looking forward to installing my new exhaust next week to fully realize the performance gain that is achievable with the programmer etc.

:applause::cheers:👍

• Like 4

Yes, those people are a class act and really know how to run a business. I had been emailing the GM before hand and was very helpful (he wanted input on the 250l and was going to buy one). I ordered on Friday and received on Monday. Great company, great product, and awesome service. Rare for a company to get all 3 right.

my EJK arrived today and hoping to have time either tomorrow or Friday to get it installed!

Let us know what you think!

• Like 2

I installed mine along with the 13/42T sprocket set up last week. What a difference!

• Like 2

I installed mine along with the 13/42T sprocket set up last week. What a difference!

Ive been running the 13 on and really love it, hard to imagine how the 42 will feel.

All my stuff is due here in 2 weeks from Cali, then will incrementally attach, want to see how each one separately affects the bike.

But Can't wait!

• Like 1

I just installed my EJK tonight. First test ride revealed improved low RPMs more responsive but lost top speed on the highway. Came home, scratched my head and remember reading about the metal screen attached to the air cleaner. Detach. Second test ride. Even more snappier down low and restored my top end. This is the only mod I have done to this bike so far. The 13T front sprocket is on order. But even if this were my only mod, I would be happy. Two thumbs up to EJK.

• Like 4

I just installed my EJK tonight. First test ride revealed improved low RPMs more responsive but lost top speed on the highway. Came home, scratched my head and remember reading about the metal screen attached to the air cleaner. Detach. Second test ride. Even more snappier down low and restored my top end. This is the only mod I have done to this bike so far. The 13T front sprocket is on order. But even if this were my only mod, I would be happy. Two thumbs up to EJK.

Have you removed the snorkle from the airbox yet?

That thing is really restrictive, you should notice further improvements once that is removed.

• Like 1

Can it be removed without butchering parts? If not, it's not something I'm willing to do. Buying a second air box lid to be drilled would be an option.

Can it be removed without butchering parts? If not, it's not something I'm willing to do. Buying a second air box lid to be drilled would be an option.

Yeah it is a removable part. You don't need to butcher anything, just a strong hand to remove it. You can always put it back at a later date if you want. Take off the seat and take it out from the top of the air box.

I also have 2 separate covers, one with holes in it and the other stock.

Next on the list for me will be the unifilter, and get that big bore kit on the bike. Still arrangeing time for a dyno run before I put it on though

Edited by Positron007
  • Like 3

I dont have a pipe yet can I just leave the ejk settings it came with, I did do the airbox mods , thanks

I dont have a pipe yet can I just leave the ejk settings it came with, I did do the airbox mods , thanks

Yes you can. I didn't do any mods for a few months after installing the EJK, no problems whatsoever.

BUT, after I opened up the exhaust & air box it really came alive.

• Like 3

With the bike mostly stock, the EJK settings will be a bit on the rich side, this wont hurt anything, but it just means it wont be running optimally and you will be wasting more fuel than you really need to. If you go to EJKs site they show the settings it ships with, for stage 1 mods, and they also show some more mild settings, more for a stock bike.

The EJK is not hard to program/adjust whatsoever, so dont be scared to play with it. With the settings on the EJK you can only ever make the bike richer than stock, you cant ever make it leaner than stock, so you really cant mess anything up.

• Like 2

I too have the stock exhaust and airbox but have the 13T front sprocket.   From what I have read, it appears the EJK is well worth the investment even with these settings.   I think it may be time to pull the trigger and purchase one.  I've heard too many good things about them.

i did the sprocket and programmer at the same time but what a difference...  then i filleted my snorkel (inside and out) this made a difference. then i  put the exhaust on and it made a difference.. then i got a second air box lid and put some of the push in vents and again it made a difference for the better...  then i took out my snorkel completely with the vented lid and it made no more of a difference (that the butt dyno could detect) so i put my filleted snorkel back in with the vented air box cover and all is good in the hood...  

ejk is a great product and i would recommend it to everyone and anyone...  

• Like 4