Sign in to follow this  

Trick 2003 CR250r on local CL

Canada blows for bike deals. that is a sweet ride for 3000. All the 02 plus cr250s here are more than that and clapped out black plastic pos's

I've always wondered what the fees/taxes would be to import used bike into Canada? Could make a few bucks?

I've always wondered what the fees/taxes would be to import used bike into Canada? Could make a few bucks?

Not to much, when I lived in Vancouver BC i did it all the time. But the cost of moving the bike is the deal breaker. Unless you do it yourself, close to the border its just not worth it. I had a friend at forward air to take the sting out of moving bikes from the states to northern Washington for me to pick up (KENT wa)

Cruising kijiji, craigslist. bike finds.com Usa is 1/3-1/2 cheaper for the same machinery.

Edited by adam8781

If I didn't have 3 Hondas in the stable I'd pick this one up if it checked out as posted. I've seen the wheels alone posted in my local CL from time to time for $1K. Aside from the trick parts it's set up similiar to my 03 & know how good this bike is. Who ever buys it is definatley gettting a well set up bike.