Sign in to follow this  

Bridgestone m404 OR Kenda k771 millville rear tire

anyone have past experience with either of these tires? my buddy has both, and he wants $20 for either one and am trying to decide which is the better option. the kenda is like new, 90% tread and the bridgestone is at like 75%

I ran a Milliville on my YZ450F, GARBAGE tire ! Lousy traction, premature wear, and relatively expensive to other comprable tires, Never again, one and done !

<3 M404 that thing is the bomb! I ended up cheaping out and getting an artrax, ABSOLUTE REGRET.... get that m404 it's incredible, I used to have an m402 and loved it, apparantly the m404 is even better. the tread lasts a long ass time so for $20 it will be totally worth it and should last you till the end of the season. Are you mounting it yourself? IF you've never done it before be prepared for a challange, I couldn't do it I had to go to a shop to replace my rear tire it was nearly impossible.

Edited by ahaussman123

idk, I guess 20 bucks just sounded like a deal since a new one is 100 something.

I run Bridgestones. You did not say what bike you're riding but you can find them from $80 and up online. I got mine from Rocky Mtn Atv. Usually they have good deals

I have the 404/403 combo on my KTM, I love them. Maybe the best tire combo I've used. Go with the Bridgestone you can't go wrong.

Tried that on my KTM too .... hated it. I put maybe 20 miles on the front before I took it off and put the worn-out MT21 back on. The 403 washed out, pushed all over the place, horribly unpredictable... hated it.

The 404 on the back ... was better, hooked up good in the dirt when it was new. Once it wore down a little bit it lost a lot of its bite.

For dualsport use, it was squirrely on the pavement, and downright dangerous as soon as it got wet.

For $20, as a dirt-only tire, the 404 isn't a *bad* choice, but it's not something that'll go on my bike again.