Sign in to follow this  

RockyMountain .....hell yes!

I order from a BUNCH of different places but I just placed and order and hour ago(9am EST) it was shipped an hour later! Most companies will send you an order confirmation immediately after but shipped an hour later?? Pretty impressed because most companies wait at least wait til the end of the day if not 2 days for processing. 👍

• Like 2

Their warehouse (at least the one I have seen in UT) is pretty much all automated. Stuff rolls around on conveyors and then it is packaged by hand. Pretty slick and yes, super fast shipping. 👍

• Like 1

I love RMATV. Great site, great customer service and yes, fast shipping. The only LITTLE complaint I have is their search system on their website itsn't good. No matter what you type it, it shows 200 results. For example if I search Motion Pro throttle cable, it shows 200 different things. It would be a lot better if it was easier to search. Other than that, they are unbeatable.

• Like 1

Me too! Last year I accumulated enough credits that my Oakley goggles were free. I have another 50 dollar credit now...I'm thinking about a 51 tooth rear sprocket? Maybe some GoPro stuff? Free stuff rocks!

• Like 1

On that note I have always got good times from those guys. Just ordered from Motosport and from the start of my order to my door took 2.5 days. BTO has never been longer than 5 days for me either. Impressed from all the big companies lately.

• Like 2

Me too! Last year I accumulated enough credits that my Oakley goggles were free. I have another 50 dollar credit now...I'm thinking about a 51 tooth rear sprocket? Maybe some GoPro stuff? Free stuff rocks!

I'm on my 3rd 50$ for this year lol! It is a nice reminder as why I'm broke!!

• Like 1

Rocky mountain just sent me a $10 gift card out of the blue just because I apparently went to this one race and they just sent everybody who went a gift card. They are trying to get people to come to more races and expand the sport (as well as get a good name). I thought it was cool.

• Like 2

I have $200 in Rocky Bucks (or whatever they are called) still to burn, plus a bunch of gift cards from races and MXA subscriptions, plus the occasional 10% off, plus 100 percent customer satisfaction from this outfit. +1 on the enthusiastic endorsement after about $6K of miscellaneous purchases in the last couple of years.

I love RMATV. Great site, great customer service and yes, fast shipping. The only LITTLE complaint I have is their search system on their website itsn't good. No matter what you type it, it shows 200 results. For example if I search Motion Pro throttle cable, it shows 200 different things. It would be a lot better if it was easier to search. Other than that, they are unbeatable.

My experience exactly, on all counts.

Mike

• Like 1

Only gripe and it really isn't a gripe because RMATVMC is hands down the best in the business. But I do wish they carried more of the KTM hard parts line. They carry a few bits and pieces from the line though. They get almost all of my business. For the other stuff ktm-parts.com is my fall back.

• Like 2

I like all the big online stores (RMATV, TT, BTO, Iron Pony, and Motosport). You have to stay competitive, so you don't go under. Does anyone use Chaparral or Dennis Kirk anymore? I used to use them for everything before the internet reached me in the sticks in 2006. Yea, I'm in no man's land.

If you order a one year subscripton to MXA, Rocky Mountain will send you a $25 gift card. That's more than the subscription cost. Awesome! I got mine a day or two after the first mag showed up.

I like all the big online stores (RMATV, TT, BTO, Iron Pony, and Motosport). You have to stay competitive, so you don't go under. Does anyone use Chaparral or Dennis Kirk anymore? I used to use them for everything before the internet reached me in the sticks in 2006. Yea, I'm in no man's land.

I use Dennis Kirk once in a while. In the rare occasion I walk in to a brick and mortar shop I have noticed that many of the shops have a Dennis Kirk catalogue behind the parts counter.

I live about twenty minutes away and get 95 percent of my goods there. But whats real nice is if you go in on a weekday to get a new tire mounted, it's chop chop and your outta there in less than an hour. Also what a lot of people don't know is that RMATV has a few employees that get paid to help maintain our local Mt single track. They are called the Uinta Trail Council and do alot of clearing of downed trees and placing carsonites on the many miles of mt single track we have here. RMATV is a huge supporter of just about every thing we have locally here. They are even starting to support the volunteers with gift cards who work the local races. Pretty awesome company.

• Like 1

I used to order from both but now I do not. In CA Chaparral charges sales tax, RMATV/MC does not. It's right around 8% now. Plus, RMATV/mc is cheaper.

Some of you guys have multiple $50 credits from Rocky Mtn.....damn!!!!!! I was excited to finally get ONE this year.

Gents.......... I'm done with Motorcyle-Superstore. I placed and order with them a week before I placed the RMATV order and they will arrive the same day. Both orders were in stock items. It'll take 11 days to get the MSS order. F that! I sent them an email and they responded sorry but we don't guarantee shipping time.A hhhhhhhhh yeah no sht that's why I'm done ordering through you! 😛

I'd like to also give some love to Motosport. Their website is really easy to find what you need. Mootosport this Buds for you. Superstore who takes 11 days...get fcked 🙂

If you order a one year subscripton to MXA, Rocky Mountain will send you a $25 gift card. That's more than the subscription cost. Awesome! I got mine a day or two after the first mag showed up.

That's awesome. I see it's 20$ for a subscription. So you'd get 12 issues for free an 5 bucks. Now that's a win win. How's the magazine though?